IntroductionOpen or Close
Oracle Taleo Performance Management Cloud Service to retain the best people, align them to company objectives, and develop their skills to drive superior business results. Oracle Taleo Performance Management Cloud Service meets the talent management needs of the largest and most demanding enterprises with global consistency and local flexibility.
• Gain strategic talent insights with a single view of talent across all processes.
• Find, hire, and onboard the best talent available
• Align your people to organizational objectives, measure performance, and follow up with and strengthen your talent.
• Career planning to help your employees advance and you retain quality talent.
• Succession planning that allows your company to always be ready to fill needs quickly.
EmployeesOpen or Close
• New employees
• Employee Fields
• Org Charts
ReviewsOpen or Close
• Review Templates
• Review Cycles
• Competency Library
UsersOpen or Close
• New Users
• User Roles
ReportsOpen or Close
• Employee based
• Performance Review based
Position ControlOpen or Close
• New Positions
• Position Profile Library
OrganizationOpen or Close
• Company Profile
• Region, Location, Division and Department Settings
• System & Email Settings
• Security Level
• Company Goals
Goals ManagementOpen or Close
• Create, edit and view Employee goals
Competency LibraryOpen or Close
• Create & Categorize competencies
Employee Self-AssessmentOpen or Close
• Employee Self-assessment
Implementation ApproachOpen or Close
• New Point uses OUM Cloud Approach for implementation. This is based on the same principles as Oracle’s Unified Method (OUM) to allow consistent approach across all SaaS products. This is specifically designed for implementing Oracle Cloud applications, according to well defined and tested activities and deliverables. Salient Features of this method includes:
• An easy to follow framework of activities that allows efficient, step by step project implementation centered around few and essential activities and deliverables
• Short, well-structured implementation cycles
• Iterative configuration
• Best practice suggestions for all business decisions avoiding customizations
• The implementation uses Cloud Applications Toolkit which has predefined, value-adding materials to reduce workload.
BenefitsOpen or Close
• Faster Deployment of Essential Functions
• Faster Time to Value
• Weeks and Not months
• Better Governance and Higher success rate
- Download DocumentOpen or Close